By William Jones
Read or Download Warp Speed Haskell PDF
Similar programming: programming languages books
This can be a e-book for the Ruby programmer who is by no means written a Mac app prior to. via this hands-on instructional, you will examine all in regards to the Cocoa framework for programming on Mac OS X. sign up for the author's trip as this skilled Ruby programmer delves into the Cocoa framework correct from the start, answering an analogous questions and fixing an identical difficulties that you will face.
Dr. Peter P. Bothner und Dr. Wolf-Michael Kähler sind wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiter im Arbeitsbereich "Statistik und Projektberatung" am Zentrum für Netze und verteilte Datenverarbeitung der Universität Bremen.
- Ultra-Fast ASP.NET: Building Ultra-fast and Ultra-scalable Web Sites Using ASP.NET and SQL Server
- Building AS-400 Applications with Java, Version 2 - Includes Advanced Topics Bob Maatta, Hal Frye, Leonardo Llames, Brian Skaarup, Daniel Stucki
- Il fu Mattia Pascal
- Sams Teach Yourself Windows Phone 7 Game Programming in 24 Hours (Sams Teach Yourself...in 24 Hours)
- Extreme programming in Perl
Extra info for Warp Speed Haskell
Initially there is just one communicator, known as MPI_COMM_WORLD, from which other communicators can be constructed through progressive “slicing” of the communication space. The decision to prohibit creating communicators from scratch provides additional guarantees of safety, though the specification does recognise it as a “chicken and egg” scenario . Implementations The initial implementation of MPI was MPICH , a project which has demonstrated the application and scalability of MPI-1 on supercomputers and cluster platforms .
Let us quickly correlate the two pieces of code: • Lines 2 to 4 of the Haskell code define the formal parameter list of the CUDA kernel and its wrapper. This corresponds to lines 1 and 13 in the generated code. • Lines 8 to 9 declare local variables for holding one element of each of the two streams. These declarations appear in lines 5 and 6 of the generated code. • Line 11 inserts the code that represents the function, f, that was passed to zipWithS. In this case f is the function (+), and this is reflected in line 7 of the CUDA kernel code.
2. The sequence in which worksharing regions are encountered must be identical for all threads in a team. By default a work sharing region mirrors the parallel construct in that there is an implicit barrier upon its completion. This can however be removed (using the nowait clause), allowing threads which complete early to continue executing code within their enclosing region. Data Environment The data environment directives provided by OpenMP allow the control of data visibility and access within a parallel region.