By N. O'Connor
Kessinger Publishing is where to discover thousands of infrequent and hard-to-find books with whatever of curiosity for everybody!
Read or Download Recent Soviet Psychology PDF
Best psychology & counseling books
So you will have came across your self younger, loose and unmarried back. this can be a advisor to getting your personal again. From hoaxes to hit-and-run, those funny principles should still motivate you to wreak havoc at the one so silly as to imagine they can stay with out you, and to get the revenge you deserve.
Ebook by way of Pretat, Jane R.
This paintings is a guidebook for clinicians who're concerned with treating depressive sufferers and likewise serves the study scientists who're engaged on the psychopharmacological mechanisms of antidepressant activities and psychopathological mechanisms underlying temper issues. temper problems corresponding to significant depressive illness (MDD), bipolar affliction (BPD) and seasonal affective sickness (SAD) are the main disabling problems which are one of the costliest of all scientific health problems.
- Psychology : core concepts
- Forensic Psychology
- The Internet and CBT: A Clinical Guide
- The Orange Book: The Meditation Techniques of Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh
- Aggression bei Affen und Menschen
Extra info for Recent Soviet Psychology
36. M A K O G O N O V A , Α . Α . , (1951). Division o f Attention in R a d i o Operators in C o n nexion with Typological Features o f Higher N e r v o u s Activity (Papers at a Congress o n Psychology, 1-6 July 1955). M o s c o w . 37. M E I M A N , E . , (1917). Intelligence a n d Will. Russian translation. 38. M Y A S I S H C H E V , V. N . , (1954). Uch. zap. U. N o . 184. 39. M Y A S I S H C H E V , V. N . , (1955). Uch. zap. U. N o . 203. 40. N E B Y L I T S Y N , V . D . , (1956). T h e Relationship between Sensitivity and the Strength of the N e r v o u s System.
A c a d . Paed. Sciences. N o . 3 . TYPOLOGICAL PROPERTIES OF THE 53. R O K O T O V A , Ν . Α . , (1954). Fiziol. NERVOUS SYSTEM 51 Zh. S S S R 4 0 : N o . 6. 54. R U B I N S T E I N , S. , (1946). Principles o f General Psychology. M o s c o w . 55. R U B I N S T E I N , S. , (1952). T h e Pavlov doctrine and Problems o f Psychology. In the Collection: T h e Pavlov D o c t r i n e and Philosophical Problems o f P s y c h o l o g y . Moscow. 56. R U B I N S T E I N , S. , (1955). Vopr. psikholog.
V o l . 1 o f Character. L . G . U . Press. 24. K O R N I L O V , Κ . N . , (1946). Psikhologiya. U c h e b n i k dlya srednei shkoly (Psychology. A T e x t b o o k for Middle Schools). 25. K O T L Y A R E V S K I I , fleksy L . , (1933). Orientirovochno-issledovatePskiye uslovnye re- na prostye i sinteticheskiye razdrazhiteli u detei s h k o l ' n o g o vozrasta, s b . "EksperimentaPnye issledovaniya vyssh. nervn. deyat. rebenka" (Orienting-investigatory C o n d i t i o n e d Reflexes t o Simple and C o m p o s i t e Stimuli in Children o f School A g e .