By Joseph J. Apuzzio, Anthony M. Vintzileos, Leslie Iffy
Reviewing the elemental technological know-how and invasive concepts for either diagnostic and healing obstetric and perinatal systems, this up to date textual content explores the massive development revamped the 13 years because the prior variation was once released.
Read or Download Operative Obstetrics, Third Edition PDF
Best obstetrics & gynecology books
Evidence-based care is a good tested precept in modern healthcare and an international extensive wellbeing and fitness care flow. even though, regardless of the emphasis on selling evidence-based or potent care with out the pointless use of applied sciences and medicine, intervention charges in childbirth are emerging quickly.
Prevention and administration of issues from Gynecologic surgical procedure is reviewed during this factor of Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinics. visitor Editor Dr. Howard Sharp has assembled a panel of specialists to pen articles on subject matters together with fighting energy-related accidents; Prevention, analysis, and remedy of surgical website infections; significant vessel harm; Hysteroscopic issues; Surgical hemostasis; realizing cognitive blunders in laparoscopic surgical procedure; combating neurologic damage in the course of surgical procedure; and Gastrointestinal and genitourinary tract accidents.
Dieser Buchtitel ist Teil des Digitalisierungsprojekts Springer ebook data mit Publikationen, die seit den Anfängen des Verlags von 1842 erschienen sind. Der Verlag stellt mit diesem Archiv Quellen für die historische wie auch die disziplingeschichtliche Forschung zur Verfügung, die jeweils im historischen Kontext betrachtet werden müssen.
Fresh ebook in excellent situation. speedy delivery with monitoring quantity.
- The Difficult Vaginal Hysterectomy: A Surgical Atlas
- Bio-Psycho-Social Obstetrics and Gynecology: A Competency-Oriented Approach
- Overcoming postnatal depression : a five areas approach
- Modern Management of Endometriosis
- Management of labor and delivery
- Chesley's hypertensive disorders in pregnancy
Additional resources for Operative Obstetrics, Third Edition
Physiology of the ovarian veins during pregnancy. Obstet Gynecol 1953; l: 26–37. 34. Hadlock FP, Deter RL, Carpenter R et al. Hypervascularity of the uterine wall during pregnancy: incidence, sonographic appearance and obstetrical implications. J Clin Ultrasound 1980; 8: 399–403. 35. Nesselrod JP. An anatomic restudy of the pelvic lymphatics. Ann Surg 1936; 104: 905–16. 36. Wislocki GB, Dempsey EW. Remarks on the lymphatics of the reproductive tract of the female rhesus monkey (Macaca mulatta).
If the uterus is elevated anteriorly by traction, the course of the ureter frequently can be seen clearly through the transparent peritoneum and posterior leaf of the broad ligament to below the cervical level without involving 42 dissection. 6). It adheres to the undersurface of the peritoneum and may be accidentally drawn into the jaws of artery forceps if traction is placed on the peritoneum when the sus43 pensory ligament is clamped. Dissection of the bladder off the anterior surface of the supravaginal cervix displaces the ureter downward and laterally.
2. Scott-Conner CE, Hedican S. Lapraroscopic anatomy of the pelvis. Semin Laparosc Surg 1999; 6: 43–50. 3. Kluteke CG, Siegel CL. Functional female pelvic anatomy. Urol Clin North Am 1995; 22: 487–98. 4. Strohbehn K. Normal pelvic floor anatomy. Obstet Gynecol Clin North Am 1998; 25: 683–705. 5. Johnson MM. A study in surface anatomy with special reference to the position of the umbilicus. Anat Rec 1911; 5: 461–71. 6. Cox HT. The cleavage lines of the skin. Br J Surg 1941; 29: 234–40. 7. Tobin CE, Benjamin JA.