By Lisa Donald, James Chellis
Here's the publication you want to arrange for examination 70-210, fitting, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft home windows 2000 Professional.
This research advisor provides:
- In-depth insurance of each examination objective--all the knowledge you need
- Practical info on fitting, configuring, and administering home windows 2000 Professional
- Hundreds of tough overview questions, within the publication and at the CD
- Leading-edge examination practise software program, together with a trying out engine, digital flashcards, and simulation software
Authoritative insurance of all examination pursuits, including:
- Installing home windows 2000 Professional
- Implementing and engaging in management of resources
- Implementing, dealing with, and troubleshooting units and drivers
- Monitoring and optimizing approach functionality and reliability
- Configuring and troubleshooting the machine environment
- Implementing, handling, and troubleshooting community protocols and services
- Implementing, tracking, and troubleshooting security
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and different supplementary fabrics aren't incorporated as a part of booklet file.
Read or Download MCSA MCSE:Windows 2000 Professional Study Guide (2nd Ed) PDF
Best windows desktop books
Get the excellent, crucial source for bettering home windows administrator productiveness. This booklet promises options to the typical concerns home windows directors face on a daily basis. not like different administrator assets to be had that disguise gains and performance of home windows ServerÂ® and the home windows customer working approach, this specific consultant presents the instruments that assist you do extra with much less and utilize some time.
This ebook is a brilliant reference and my first cease whilst on the point of debug a brand new challenge. It comprises debugging walkthroughs and stack hint references that function convenient refreshers to save lots of time while attempting to keep in mind the sequence of steps required to debug universal difficulties like hangs, crashes and leaks.
If youre the final word gamer and multimedia fan, home windows Vista final and this information-packed e-book are for you. are looking to release video games with a unmarried click on? proportion documents along with your Xbox 360? test new audio and media instruments? Its all the following after which a few. Youll locate step by step tutorials, options, and hacks—plus in-depth discussions of video games, gaming, functionality tips, and lots more and plenty extra.
In diesem Buch wird das Anwender-Betriebssystem home windows Vista detailliert und anschaulich (mit Illustrationen und Grafiken) beschrieben. Der Autor erläutert den Aufbau dieses Betriebssystems und führt durch die erfolgreiche set up, insbesondere bei Unternehmen. Weitere Themen sind die positive aspects von home windows Vista, Betrieb und Wartung.
- Troubleshooting Microsoft Technologies: The Administrator's Repair Manual
- ITS NEVER DONE THAT BEFORE
- Windows XP networking
- Microsoft® Computer Dictionary
- Master visually Microsoft Windows Vista
- Tricks of the Windows game programming gurus: fundamentals of 2D and 3D game programming
Extra info for MCSA MCSE:Windows 2000 Professional Study Guide (2nd Ed)
Typically most users will work with an e-mail program, a word processor, a spreadsheet, presentation software, and maybe a drawing or graphics program. Under these demands, a low-end Pentium processor and 64MB of RAM will make for a very slow-running machine with a real likelihood of memory errors. So for this usage, you can assume that the minimum baseline configuration would be a Pentium III processor with 132MB of RAM. Based on your choice of baseline configuration, you should then fit a test computer with the applications that will be used on it, and test the configuration in a lab environment simulating normal use.
When the spanned volume is initially created, it can be formatted with FAT16, FAT32, or NTFS. If you extend a volume that already contains data, however, the partition must be NTFS. See Chapter 9 for more information. 22. A, C . In order to install an image through RIS, the user who is installing the RIS client must have the Join a Computer to the Domain user right and the Logon as a Batch Job right. See Chapter 2 for more information. 23. A. Install Windows 98 first and Windows 2000 Professional last.
See Chapter 12 for more information. 7. D. The Narrator utility uses a sound output device to read on-screen text. See Chapter 5 for more information. 8. C. Sometimes the answer is so obvious that it doesn’t appear to be correct. This is the case here. The report that shows you any potential problems with the upgrade process is simply named Upgrade Report. See Chapter 3 for more information. 9. B. In Windows NT 4, Performance Monitor is used to track system performance. In Windows 2000, System Monitor is used for this task.