By Douglas Niles
Situation and sourcebook; the sourcebook describes the continent of Ansalon, prior to and after the conflict, and the entire draconians, creatures, and artifacts of Krynn. within the event, the participant characters move a land of smoke and hearth to arrive the capital of the Dragon Empire and confront the Dragon Queen for the ultimate conflict among reliable and evil; Battlesystem statistics are supplied for this conflict.
Read or Download Dragons of Triumph (Advanced Dungeons and Dragons, Module DL14) PDF
Best puzzles & games books
Welcome to the backwards, wrong-way, mixed-up state of Lidd. it is the magical domestic of fake common sense puzzles, and you need to remedy them! simply research the placement, try out the several strategies, and look for inconsistencies. select a degree of trouble, from one-star "challenging" puzzles to three-star "mind-expanding" ones.
Ebook through Wong, Stanford
This encyclopedia is an indispensible selection of details and guide at the card video game bridge. There are entries on historical past, companies, tournaments, principles, terminology, bidding structures, conventions, card play, go well with mixtures, squeezes, math, biographies, and extra. a brand new layout, 25% better style and a brand new index make this variation consumer pleasant.
- Semiopen Game in Action
- Dark of the Moon (AD&D 2nd Ed Roleplaying, Ravenloft Adventure)
- Temple, Tower, and Tomb (Advanced Dungeons & Dragons, 2nd Edition)
- The Magical Maze: Seeing the World Through Mathematical Eyes
- Great Book of Puzzles
- English With Crosswords (Crossword Puzzle Book 2)
Extra info for Dragons of Triumph (Advanced Dungeons and Dragons, Module DL14)
63. Regimental Standards These hallways and rooms bespeak of the pride that the Highlords’ elite troops take in their unit histories. Each location is devoted to the exploits of the appropriate temple garrison unit. The regimental flags are displayed, and a brief history of the unit’s battles, enclosed in a massive leather tome, rests on a table beneath the flags. Each room is garrisoned by an honor guard of four draconians from the unit represented. The emblems on the flags, and a summary of the major campaigns, are as follows: Unit Emblems Campaigns White Legion Iceberg Tarsis Green Regiment Dragon Head Silvanesti, Balifor Black Guards Skull and Wings Kern, Nordmar Blue Watch Bolt of Lightning Kalaman, Solanthus Red Watch Fireball Ansalon, Tarsis, Qualinesti 64.
Rather than fastening to a character, as happened with Berem, the reverse effect now occurs. Any character making a determined effort to remove one of the stones is sucked bodily into the column. There the character’s soul will languish until the temple falls. This is an immediate effect caused by godlike power, and no saving throw is allowed. No resurrection is possible, unless the temple is destroyed. 59. the temple Main gate The main temple gate stands ever open, beckoning to any who dare to pass through its yawning portals.
A master never hesitates to sacrifice the lives of some of his apprentices if he feels that the others may benefit from the lesson. Rather than assigning specific spells for most levels, assume that the Inquisitor can use any desired spell of first through fourth level. His fifth, sixth, and seventh level spells are as follows: Fifth: atonement, commune, cure critical wounds, dispel good, raise dead, true seeing Sixth: harm, lose the path, blade barrier, word of recall Seventh: unholy word The Inquisitor is a powerful cleric trapped in a diseased and loathesome body.