By Wei-Meng Lee
Nice c# booklet, this can be one ebook that I choose up usually while i want info.
Read or Download C# 2008 Programmer's Reference (Wrox Programmer to Programmer) PDF
Similar programming: programming languages books
It is a ebook for the Ruby programmer who is by no means written a Mac app ahead of. via this hands-on educational, you are going to study all concerning the Cocoa framework for programming on Mac OS X. subscribe to the author's trip as this skilled Ruby programmer delves into the Cocoa framework correct from the start, answering an identical questions and fixing a similar difficulties that you're going to face.
Dr. Peter P. Bothner und Dr. Wolf-Michael Kähler sind wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiter im Arbeitsbereich "Statistik und Projektberatung" am Zentrum für Netze und verteilte Datenverarbeitung der Universität Bremen.
- Mastering Dyalog APL: A Complete Introduction to Dyalog APL
- C++ von A bis Z: Das umfassende Handbuch, 2. Auflage
- Professional ASP.NET 3.5 in C Sharp and Visual Basic
- Core Java 2, Volume 1: Fundamentals (5th Edition) (The Sun Microsystems Press Java Series)
Additional resources for C# 2008 Programmer's Reference (Wrox Programmer to Programmer)
0. 0 installed, these three versions are completely separate from each other. 5. 5. 5). NET applications will compile to a bytecode format known as MSIL. The MSIL is then JIT-compiled during runtime by the CLR to generate the native code to be executed by the processor. In the next chapter, you start your journey to C# programming by learning use the development environment of Visual Studio 2008. NET applications. This chapter explores some of the commonly used features that you will likely use in the process of your development work.
That is, when you press F5 to debug the application, the project set as the startup project will be debugged. To change the startup project, right-click the project that you want to set as the startup and select Set as Startup Project (see Figure 2-26). Figure 2-26 To debug multiple projects at the same time when you press the F5 key, set multiple projects as the startup projects. To do so, right-click on the solution name in Solution Explorer and select Properties. Select the Multiple Startup Projects option (see Figure 2-27), and set the appropriate action for each project (None, Start, or Start Without Debugging).
This is a great way to get started with Visual Studio 2008 and is ideal for students and beginning programmers. However, if you are a professional developer, you should purchase either the Standard or Professional Edition. Note that if you are developing Windows Mobile applications, you need the Professional Edition (or higher). If you are working in a large development environment and need to develop collaboratively with other developers on large projects, check out the Team System editions. aspx.