By J. Michael Farr Laurence Shatkin
Excellent news for an individual studying careers: the knowledge may be attention-grabbing. the writer has taken care of during the most modern govt task facts and chosen the five hundred most sensible jobs in line with profits, progress via 2010, and annual openings. the implications are comprehensible, precious, or even enjoyable. the writer used the main exact, up to date evidence from quite a few executive assets during the publication. in addition to the simplest jobs lists, the publication contains information-packed descriptions of greater than 500 occupations that met the standards for the simplest jobs for the twenty first century.
Read Online or Download Best Jobs for the 21st Century, 3rd Edition PDF
Similar nonfiction_3 books
This observation at the publication of Revelation, a part of a chain designed to help laity of their learn of the Bible, makes a speciality of the modern applicability of the message of Revelation to our state of affairs is a society the place loss of life, injustice, and idolatry are rife.
The common provider used to be a quick, calmly armed motor vehicle built by way of the British military to hold infantry throughout flooring defended by way of small-arms fireplace, particularly the Bren gentle computer gun, for that reason the identify ‘Bren Gun Carrier’. This identify may stick to the common provider and all of its destiny versions.
This publication is a finished and updated account of the place we stand in immunological thoughts for combating or treating kind 1 diabetes (T1D). Brings jointly contributions from the leaders within the area of medical immunotherapy, now not constrained to the diabetes box solely, for you to delineate a road-map that might bring about destiny scientific trials.
- Thy Kingdom Come: A Blumhardt Reader
- The Territorial Basis of the Attic Demes
- Visual Servoing via Advanced Numerical Methods
- Visual Servoing via Advanced Numerical Methods
- Tom Swift and his Dyna-4 Capsule (Book 31 in the Tom Swift series)
Extra resources for Best Jobs for the 21st Century, 3rd Edition
96. 97. 98. 99. 100. 40 Maintenance and Repair Workers, General Accountants Accountants and Auditors Auditors Industrial Truck and Tractor Operators First-Line Supervisors/Managers of Farming, Fishing, and Forestry Workers Cleaners of Vehicles and Equipment Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Except Technical and Scientific Products Food Servers, Nonrestaurant Bartenders Hosts and Hostesses, Restaurant, Lounge, and Coffee Shop Personal and Home Care Aides Hairdressers, Hairstylists, and Cosmetologists Hotel, Motel, and Resort Desk Clerks Bill and Account Collectors First-Line Supervisors/Managers of Production and Operating Workers Billing and Posting Clerks and Machine Operators Billing, Cost, and Rate Clerks Billing, Posting, and Calculating Machine Operators Statement Clerks Painters, Construction and Maintenance Electricians Bus Drivers, School Amusement and Recreation Attendants Laundry and Dry-Cleaning Workers Laundry and Drycleaning Machine Operators and Tenders, Except Pressing Precision Dyers Spotters, Dry Cleaning Secondary School Teachers, Except Special and Vocational Education Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational Nurses Packaging and Filling Machine Operators and Tenders Food Service Managers Preschool Teachers, Except Special Education Sales Agents, Financial Services Sales Agents, Securities and Commodities Securities, Commodities, and Financial Services Sales Agents Annual Openings 103,000 100,000 100,000 100,000 91,000 89,000 86,000 86,000 85,000 84,000 84,000 84,000 78,000 73,000 71,000 71,000 69,000 69,000 69,000 69,000 67,000 66,000 63,000 62,000 62,000 62,000 62,000 62,000 60,000 58,000 56,000 55,000 55,000 55,000 55,000 55,000 ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ Best Jobs for the 21st Century, Third Edition © JIST Works ___________________________________________________________________ The Best Jobs Lists Best Jobs Lists with High Percentages of Workers Age 16–24, Workers Age 55 and Over, Part-Time Workers, Self-Employed Workers, Women, and Men We decided that it would be interesting to include lists in this section that show what sorts of jobs different types of people are most likely to have.
443. 8% 38,000 (continued) Best Jobs for the 21st Century, Third Edition © JIST Works ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ 29 Part I _____________________________________________________________________________ (continued) The 500 Best Jobs Overall Job 444. Metal Molding, Coremaking, and Casting Machine Setters and Set-Up Operators 445. Molding, Coremaking, and Casting Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic 446. Plastic Molding and Casting Machine Operators and Tenders 447. Plastic Molding and Casting Machine Setters and Set-Up Operators 448.
189. 190. 191. 192. 193. 194. 5% 14,000 20,000 20,000 (continued) Best Jobs for the 21st Century, Third Edition © JIST Works ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ 21 Part I _____________________________________________________________________________ (continued) The 500 Best Jobs Overall Job 195. 196. 197. 198. 199. 200. 201. 202. 203. 204. 205. 206. 207. 208. 209. 210. 211. 212. 213. 214. 215. 216. 217. 218. 219. 220. 221. 222. 223. 224. 0% 23,000 4,000 7,000 ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ Best Jobs for the 21st Century, Third Edition © JIST Works ___________________________________________________________________ The Best Jobs Lists The 500 Best Jobs Overall Job 225.